Below is information on our benefit programs. If you’re like us, the thing that gets you most excited is the chance to work on fundamental technologies and services that make the delivery of rich media in real-time over the Internet look like magic.
Have questions about our other perks?
- Q. How about healthcare and other benefits?
- A. Yes, we have a strong and broad suite of medical and dental plans and coverage levels, vision, life and ADD insurance, short and long term disability coverage, flexible spending accounts and 401(k)/Roth plan.
- Q. Rest and Relaxation time?
- A. Yup—PTO accruals start at 17 days per year and increase over time to 27 days. Plus more paid time off to celebrate holidays throughout the year.
- Q. Do I get a stake in the company?
- A. Like start-up stock grants? Certainly!
- Q. Social responsibility?
- A. We embark on several projects each year on behalf of folks who have less than we do… and we love getting suggestions for new ways we can help!
- Caltrain GoPass for free unlimited Caltrain usage.
- Company-funded shuttle to/from our local Caltrain station.
- Company bicycles for local errands, exercise and fun!
- Fully stocked and always-available, food, snacks, drinks.
- Monday barbecues cooked and hosted by Engineering and Ops teams.
- In-house catered lunch on Wednesdays.
- Bagel Fridays (now with 50% more cheese bagels).
- Pet friendly office for well-behaved pets.
- ‘Gather with Grog’ on Thursday afternoons.
- Holiday shindigs (Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s, Rite of Spring, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Chrisma-Hanu-Kwanz-ika…)
- The occasional Giants game foray.
- Summer family picnics.
- JIRA quip system with quip voting. It’s awesome.
- Board game breaks.
- Pub crawl/Trivia nights.
- Trips to the movies.
- Couch lounging.
- Accommodations made for vegan, veggies, paleo, pleisto, or whatever other prehistoric period diet you’re following.
- Standing desks for those that want them.
- Office located nearby several gyms.
- Office shower in case you use one of the nearby gyms (see last bullet).
- Open to suggestions for other programs we might put in place, let us know!
- Engage in intense debates about which build system to use, whether something is appropriate for our onsocial mailing list, and whether using interns to implement quip voting is a good use of the company’s money.
- Get annoyed when there is no space in the fridge.
- Help out with a NOC shift.