Product Manager - Consumer/Games
We are looking for people with a passion for creating the next generation of online entertainment experiences for consumers. The OnLive platform is a service whose limits are the limits of our imagination and creativity. If you are a smart, driven individual with a technology, consumer products, or business background, we'd like to talk to you.
As a Product Manager for OnLive's game service, your responsibilities will include brainstorming product concepts, gathering requirements, developing product strategies, writing specifications, and working with an experienced and energetic team to execute. You'll be exposed to the entire product process from ideation to specification to roll-out and marketing.
- Understand OnLive's strategic and competitive positions and work to define and deliver the best features to support these positions
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements
- Build out our product roadmap with new product ideas and enhancements
- Write specifications that define functionality in collaboration with engineering and marketing
- Manage communication between a variety of team members including executives, engineers, designers, and marketing
- Minimum of five years' experience as a product manager in a consumer entertainment business, games preferred
- Experience with digital distribution models and subscription required
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Must be able to collect and analyze data
- Must have proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experience with software development a plus